Love Spells Scams, Fraud and Rip-Offs pose as spell casters
In search of an ethical spell caster? Ms. Aisha Haadi Marat Elfajer will help·
Reviews and Client Advice on Scam, Fraud and Rip Offs in Spell Casting
I really feel the need to share my story with you in order to help you not to fall victim to so called "scam-artists". It is unbelievable what has happened to me during the last year and I really want to educate you so that you know what to look out for.
Scam Artists operate in the dark. They use their websites for 6-12 months and after that they will change their "name", their website, their phone number and their email address. They will create a new identity to swindle new victims such as yourself all over again. THEY ARE NOT THERE TO HELP YOU, THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I find good information about scammers on the Aisha Haadi Scam Blog.
The Scam Artists will guarantee you results and will promise you the world. Watch out for anybody that guarantees you anything. I have learned through my studies in witchcraft that nobody can guarantee anything when it comes to magic and spell casting. Most of the scam artists I have been taken advantage of have all regular phone numbers, that you can call. You don't have to pay for any advice nor do you have to provide any detailed information, some even have a toll free number just to lure you in. Once you place your call you will briefly explain your situation but you won't receive any real answers or help. After 1-2 minutes you will be asked to pay for a spell from the persons website or to transfer money via western union and to call back later. The name you have to make the money out to is likely a different name from what is mentioned on the website.
Right here you should be VERY careful.
The most important thing is a Mailing Address. Remember, they are required by law to disclose one and if they do not have one then they have something to hide.
Never send money to anyone without a mailing address and NEVER EVER pay by Western Union. This is a clear indication that these people have something to hide. Also be aware not to order from spell casters that are located in Nigeria, Argentina and Sweden. The biggest witchcraft and voodoo scams come from those countries.
A psychic, witch, spell caster, spiritual helper etc. needs to register the business and/or obtain a license as anyone else who wants to do business on the internet.
The best advice on love spells scams I can give you is the following:
Always ask for a mailing address (in case the website doesn't provide any information)
Work with spell casters that have been in the internet for some time.
Always check out the email address. Most Scam artists operate with free email addresses such as yahoo.com, hotmail.com, msn.com etc. and even free web servers that have no real domain.
Never send money via Western Union or Moneygram
Don't pay to any name that is different from what you have read on the website. Don't believe any excuses such as "it is my daughter" "my husband" "my sister" or "my helper" etc
Be very suspicious if you are only asked for date of births, names and basic information. This is not enough information to cast a "real" spell on your behalf. There are much more personal things needed to cast a successful spell, such as biological materials and profound personal information about your situation. This is a very important part of customizing a spell to your very special needs. This will ensure that a spell is really cast for you and the person you love.
Don't pay attention to any "guarantees"... this means nothing and it is the only "sales pitch" the scam artists have.
Most Scam Artists have very brief, unprofessional websites. You are not able to educate yourself about any products without first calling the person. They attract you by free readings, however, there is no such thing as a free reading. Don't be fooled by "you are meant to be together" "oh I can clearly see that you have been separated by jealous people around you" "I cannot give you any advice because you are not my client yet" "you are surrounded by negative energies" "Please submit payment and call me back later" etc. These are all phrases that are case unspecific and what each and every new victim gets to hear.
Never send funds by western union to anyone!!!! This is a NO-NO!
- Never send gift certificates, Jewelry, or similar things
- Try to pay either by money order or credit card
- Never reveal your phone number. In many cases you will be harassed and threatened to send more money.
- Never call phone numbers where you have to "unblock" your caller ID. Why would a business care? This is their method to filtering out new victims from old victims.
- Never buy any spells that are not properly introduced or explained. I have realized that most of the websites that do not really describe their work, spells and methods are not legitimate. And try to stay away from spell kits... do you honestly believe that you will accomplish anything? If you were told so by anyone then by all means steer clear of that person or website immediately.
- Spell casters Scam artists never describe anything, all they do is list empty promises and a phone number for you to call. Some even steal material from real, authentic services just to "appear" genuine
- You have to understand that the Scam Artists that offer love spells scams do not plan to do long-term business, they are only interested in victimizing and accumulating as much money as they can in the shortest period of time possible.. Scam Artists are only around for a couple of months to max. a year... after that they will shut down their website and will create a new "identity" to do it all over again. I have experienced this numerous times and even can proof it.
- Also be very careful about information that you may read in public forums and chat rooms. I have been approached by several "witches" in forums that comforted me after I explained my grievances with a previous practitioners. In the beginning I thought that I had found people in similar situations but found out later that this all has been a big scam to solicit business. Like I have said above Scam artists operate in the dark and they just don't care. They want your money and nothing else. They don't care how heart broken you may be and what you have been through. If they smell money they do anything to take it. I have also realized that their "unprofessionalism" is due to their lack of witchcraft knowledge and of education. Your are not dealing with people of higher IQs. These are simply ignorant, heartless thieves that will tell you anything to take your money. In fact, they will promise you the world. These people made me fall into a very deep depression that lasted several months. Be very careful; These forums actually lead you into their "world" just to manipulate you and to make you empty promises. In this vulnerable state of mind you will feel a little hope and you will believe everything they say. I have learned a very valuable lesson and I can only encourage you not to fall victim to anyone that bashes another spiritual person just to personally win your business.
The spiritual world is a very cold and a dangerous place. We are human beings and we have feelings. We are in situations that are difficult, situations that make us feel unhappy and that distract us from anything else in our lives. We are heart-broken, we feel unloved and our self-esteem has been damaged. We are at a very low point of our life and we are easily being taken advantage of. We all know that this is not right and you might be as upset as I am. I finally have found someone that took the time to listen to my problems and to advice me in a professional manner that my problem now finally has been solved. This person is Ms. Aisha Haadi and her website is www.egyptian-witchcraft.com
Ms. Aisha Haadi works through email, but you know what? You will get the support you need and you know that someone really cares and pays attention to what you write.Ms. Aisha Haadi Marat Elfajer always has something to say and is there when you are in need for emotional help. Ms. Aisha has completely relieved me from my depression. I am feeling great, I am happy from the inside and outside and I have now reached a point where I am ready to fulfill all that great things in my life that I have always wanted to. My problem has been completely solved, it was difficult, but Ms. Aisha Haadi Marat Elfajer has solved it through her powerful spell work. I am as strong as I have been 1.5 years ago and I am ready to deal with anything that live has in store for me.If you are in a similar situation and you are looking for spiritual help that is authentic and real in every aspect of the way, stop right here.... this is the service you have been looking for... I hope my entry will help you make proper decisions when it comes to spiritual matters. My BEST to you all.
Aisha Haadi Review
This is the best site I have ever been to und these spells have worked very well for me. My love, money and career problems were solved in a matter of days and the support was outstanding.
Scam and Fraud Witches offer Love Spells
don’t forget to read my book. “E-WITCH-SCAMS”
Aisha Haadi is a real spell caster
This is in response to some of you who have spent a lot of money in the past for spells and witchcraft but nothing happened. Before I came across Aisha's website, i was going to order a spell from a warlock. He was so rief about everything and I was always so scared if I should money and my faith in him. Thank God i didnt make this person fo the spell for me, otherwise i wouldve wasted a lot of money for nothing. God has shown me the path to Ms. Aisha Haadi Marat Elfajer and I was lucky enough to bring my frist request to her (I never had any other spells done by anyone elsebefore). Unfortunatly, my parents had found out that I had a facination for Aisha's witchcraft and my mom is very religious. I would have been scared before, but I know that Aisha is doing nothing wrong; she uses white magic so that we can help ourselves. I guess I would never come to this website if it was filled with black magic and voodoo because by hurting somebody else, you will be hurt in return and it never brings any happiness at the end. I am more confident each day and I completely rely on her and her spells; it has improved my life dramatically. I do not have the fear that I used to have; my slef esteem has gone up and I feel rejuvinated. One of the most important things that Aisha has said is that 'what goes around comes around' This is so true and I guess she surrounds her work with this philosophy and this motto. I feel I can trust her and she is my friend. By doing such good to others, she receives much love in return which many people in this guestbook will remember her for. Please continue to do the work that you are doing. I only wish I could see you in person.